但是,我没有跟他打招呼。
过后他找我,说发了首歌给我,打开一听,真的溶了。。。。
DNR - Ice Cream
Talk to me
Speak with me
Don’t sink before you rise, baby
Don’t fade away
You hesitate
You seem to wait
For all the time we had
Feels a world away
Who’s to say, we’ll be okay
We will make it through the night
Don’t want to wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we’re the same
And I know that will never change
Look, I bought your favorite ice cream
I don’t want to see it melt away
If you walk out now
I don’t know if we could be the same
Baby, just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me
The memories
The things we did
I locked inside my heart
Where I know I won’t forget
And now, who’s to say, we’ll be okay
We will make it through the night
Don’t want to wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we’re the same
And I know that will never change
Look, I bought your favorite ice cream
I don’t want to see it melt away
If you walk out now
I don’t know if we could be the same
Baby, just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me
I want you to stay here with me
但是,这次我没有爬回去。
ww,我喜欢你,我还是很喜欢你,我想要跟你在一起。
今晚ww跟我说了很多怪怪的话,还有给我看了很多文章,一些会让我乱的文章。
我不知道他是故意的,还是。。。。无心?
我冷静的在看着,看看ww要做什么。
中了那么多次计,如果我这次还中,我就真的是笨的了。
临走前故意丢下两句,以为我会好像之前那样打给你?
你今晚发梦吧,我去你梦里打。
今晚ww的MSN status给xt的:如果我们两个人在一起不能让你得到快乐的话,不如放弃我的快 乐,让你一个人快乐
每次看到ww不开心,我都很想站在他面前,然后给他一个温暖的拥抱,希望可以安慰安慰他。
记得那一次ww说叫我永远不要离开他,我知道,他已经怕了被遗弃。
闭上眼睛,给他一个爱的拥抱,希望他快乐。
ww,还记得我以前说过的吗, 以后如果有一天我很生气你,而你没有办法让我气消的话,你只需要紧紧的抱着我,然后给我深深一吻。
我答应你,我会无条件的原谅你。
(哈,真的好像在拍偶像剧)
ww,你有很多缺点,但是我喜欢你,我会连你的全部一起的喜欢。
继续向宇宙发出能量,今天发出的,可能需要一些时候才看到成果。
Renee你要耐心的等,反正你有的是时间,对不?
ww,你逃不掉的。
*ww今天小动作很多。
算算,4天没有打给他的。
就让他慢慢想念我的声音吧。
No comments:
Post a Comment